Questions and answers
Can you help me, if we're located in different countries?
Yes. The Internet is a global community and we can, and do, provide our services throughout the world. We make it easy, whether you are domiciled in U.S.A., Germany or just next door.
How much web site development cost? Our smallest and simplest Web sites (one or two pages) start at $300. The price we quote is a one-time charge for layout and design, search engine registration, etc. Larger, more complicated sites are priced on a case-by-case basis after a free consultation with the client. Prices for these typically range into the thousands. Get a free quote >>
Does ArtAdmires name have to appear on the web site you design for me?
We like to put our name on the site, so others can easily determine who designed and developed web site. But this is solely to the discretion of our client and it won't affect the amount of our fee, regardless of the decision.
What are the steps of development process?
In general, there are following steps:
- You contact us with a description of the web site needed
- We respond within 24 hours with a quote, time estimation and comments
- If you approve our offer, we start with the main page. We do not proceed until you're satisfied with it.
- We move on with the other pages and sections. You get daily updates on the progress, you've got an access to the under-development site, knowing what is going on every single moment.
- Upon completion you can inspect the site thoroughly and make sure everything is done. You may ask to do final adjustments if needed.
- When the site is complete, we install it online and make it available for everyone on the Internet.
Can you provide "dynamic content"?
Yes. All our web sites work on our engine, where all pages are built "on the fly". The main advantage is that content of web site is separated from the layout. Database dynamic content is provided on demand.
Do you consider page loading time, when you design a page or site?
Yes. You can have the most beautiful page or site on the Internet, but it will be useless if no one waits for it to load. We utilize color techniques, compression and several other techniques and technological exploits to minimize load time.
How will people find my web site?
Your pages must be built properly and they must be registered in various search engines, directories and link lists, in order to have maximum exposure to the world. When we design a site, we carefully consider how to best maximize it's visibility to the search engines, crawlers, spiders and robots.
If you haven't found the answer you're looking for write us: firstname.lastname@example.org